Wednesday, October 28, 2009

new little ways of drawing and creating...

I’m finding that I’m not very good with what I might call “bubble “words . I’m trying to draw out thick large font words but they end up looking poor and childish. I’m thinking I need to move away from this look and create something more stylized. Part of it to is that I’ve never had to create font without a computer or without a print out of the font itself. I guess I could print out found and arrange them as well to make them look nicer …but that would take a load of time. We will see. I’m almost done with Mondays. I hope to work on Tuesday’s food tonight and maybe have both up by tomorrow. I must say , I am enjoying this and I hope to move on to create some really great little pieces. Right now I’m doing of a lot of just testing what I can do and then I hope to have a solid look to it all .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!