Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Book Loot



I recently went to a small used book shop in Doylestown PA. I was really surprised as to how much I walked out with. Normally I can only find a book or two at most in these types of stores but I walked out with 9 books ! I wanted to share with you some of my best. 

This book is the Field and Forest Handy Book written for the boy scouts. I love all the drawing and projects in this thing ! Its packed with a bunch of info on things to do outside - and even some great farming tips. Below is an image of inside. 

 I'm loving all the dick and jane books right now. I'm tearing into them and frameing them in vintage frames to sell. Seems that there are many others who enjoy some of the pages of dick and jane as well. 

A cute little pooh book :) 
 This gardening with peter rabbit was a surprising find ! I've been collecting a lot of the older peter rabbit books to tear apart and frame. This one has some great info and projects in it as well. It follows all four seasons with things to do out in the garden. Its a very clever book. 


No comments: